March 23, 2017

Update

Hello Internet,

So all of my old posts are private, and I think that's for the best. I have done a lot of growing up and maturing these past.... six years. I dated a few jerks, got a few more tattoos, and got me a wonderful boy friend.

I traveled to Germany In January 2016 and hopefully will be going back in September of this year. I made this blog to help others during their life journey and to talk about traveling.

I am turning 24 this year and I hope to post at east once a week, which will probably be difficult.

Over the past six years, I have been in some rough spots emotionally. I dated this jerk, and i lost my virginity to him before turning 20. Last year my dog passed away and i've gone through a few jobs. I've decided to change myself for the better.

Sadly, I am not a vegetarian anymore, but i hope one day my road will lead back there. I am focusing on the positive and trying to take care of myself, mentally, emotionally and physically. I have learn a lot and have met some amazing people, gone on this amazing self discovering adventure, and went to a completely different country and my first plane ride alone. I will explain everything though in different posts.

But I am happy at where i am in life and I hope I can help you all and hope you enjoy my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment